Service is the rent we pay for living. Angel Rock Project - Malaak Compton-Rock
  HOME |  BLOG |  VIDEOS |  PHOTOS |  FACEBOOK FaceBook | TWITTER twitter.com/ARProject
Angel Rock Projects Angel Rock Service Angel Rock Shop Angel Rock Giving Angel Rock News Angel Rock Talk Angel Rock Information

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

asics gel 3 Month old stopped cooing

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
unni28932 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote unni28932 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: asics gel 3 Month old stopped cooing
    Posted: 06 Jun 2014 at 11:19am
3 Month old stopped cooing,asics gel

My daughter just turned three months old. I have noticed lately (the last month or so) that she no longer makes cooing/babbling sounds. She smiles a lot,ralph lauren polo, she still doesn't laugh,lacoste france, but she used to make a lot of "talking" sounds when interacting with us. In fact,lacoste soldes, visitors used to comment on her doing so. I'm concerned that she has stopped for such an extended period. I have been trying everything to engage her again. She notices me,asics running, smiles frequently,tiffany outlet, but no sounds,tiffany outlet italia, no "baby conversation". My husband and I are becoming concerned. Has anyone else experienced anything like this? She has her four month check up coming up in April and I'll bring it up then,asics gel, but I just wanted to know if others out there had experienced this. She can definitely hear. I'm certain of that. Should I be worried about more serious problems or is this normal?

She probably is getting ready developmentally to do something else which is more important to her than cooing. Grunting,zapatillas asics, shrieking,asics running, rolling over,asics outlet, etc. Also,asics padel, I'm certain she isn't babbling yet. Advanced babies start that at 5mo,survetement lacoste, and it is a string of consonant vowel repitition. Ie: babababababa. Cooing is more single vowel, then it goes single vowel, consonant vowel.
 Post Reply Post Reply