Service is the rent we pay for living. Angel Rock Project - Malaak Compton-Rock
Angel Rock Projects Angel Rock Service Angel Rock Shop Angel Rock Giving Angel Rock News Angel Rock Talk Angel Rock Information

FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Calendar   Register Register  Login Login

windows 8 enterprise key AMD's ATI Eyefinity exper

Post Reply Post Reply
  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
guyun801 View Drop Down

Online Status: Offline
  Quote guyun801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: windows 8 enterprise key AMD's ATI Eyefinity exper
    Posted: 29 Jun 2013 at 10:57am
AMD's ATI Eyefinity Technology Review,windows 8 enterprise sale adjustment video panel lumination,windows 8 enterprise key

There has been no shortage of previews and quick looks at AMD's ATI Eyefinity technology over the past couple of weeks. HardOCP published its own quick look here that gives a general idea of what Eyefinity is all about. We have been holding off to hopefully give a more robust look at what Eyefinity might do for you in a gaming scenario. There are still some unanswered questions as to Eyefinity compatibility,windows 8 activation sale, but certainly AMD is aware of your questions and is working hard to get those answered.

I felt as though I wanted to cover Eyefinity in a video format,windows 7 professional product key, and we have published that video below. We hope you enjoy it and it gets you a bit more acquainted with what Eyefinity might actually do for your gaming experience.

Let me apologize up front for some of our production issues with this video. The audio could be a lot better,windows 7 professional key,Windows 7 Ultimate Product Key 2013 on screen data, but there were some issues beyond our control. Also there are several spots that I misspoke. The card being shown off is the Radeon HD 5870. The 5850 and 5770/50 cards will also natively support Eyefinity,windows 8 key,windows 8 key 3 Ways to unclutter Windows, but obviously exhibit different performance.
 Post Reply Post Reply